Returns & Cancellations
Returns & Cancellations
Green Gorgeous hope that you will be delighted with your order received, however from time to time errors are made or minds are changed, in circumstances where a Customer wishes to cancel an order or return a product the following information will guide you through the process.
We make every effort to wrap items carefully to ensure they arrive to you in perfect condition. If something has become damaged in transit, we ask that you contact us immediately by email and we will endeavour to send you a replacement as quickly as possible. If you haven’t actually submitted an order, you may clear the items in your shopping cart at any time by simply clicking the ‘Remove’ button next to the product(s) you no longer wish to purchase. If you have submitted your order, it may still be possible to cancel your order within 12-24 hours of the order being placed or/and if you haven’t received your dispatched confirmation, Please email your cancellation marked ‘URGENT CANCELLATION’ to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure you state your name, address and product ordered on the email. If however your order has already been dispatched and you still wish to cancel, you will need to wait until you receive the product and then follow our returns procedure. We operate a no quibbles returns policy.
Seven-day cooling off period – EU Customers only
If you change your mind you can cancel the order within 7 working days. By law Customers located in the European Union (including UK) purchasing goods from Sellers located in the European Union have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within 7 working days. Where you are withdrawing from your purchase within the seven working day cooling-off period, and there has been no error on our part, we will refund the cost of the item as follows:
- Order cancellations must be made by by email within 7 days of having received the items.
- They must be returned in their original packaging, unused and in a re-saleable state.
- We will not refund the cost of gift-wrapping, postage and packaging costs of the original order, your cost in returning the item to us or any other additional charges unless you return the item because it is deemed faulty or defective.
- If a product is damaged or faulty, we will arrange to send you a replacement as soon as possible.
We offer a 14- day returns policy, whereby you have up to 14 days from receipt of your goods to return item(s) for any reason, as long as both the packaging and the goods remain intact. Please note that the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us so please ask for proof of postage from your post office. We require that you email us to notify us of your dissatisfaction so we will be expecting the returned item and if a refund or exchange item is required.
Exceptions do apply where items are personalised, custom-made or commissioned at point of sale. We are sorry but made-to-order items, earrings and personal items are non-refundable unless faulty.
We advise that you send the returns by recorded delivery or request a free ‘Certificate of Posting’ from your post office. Unfortunately we are not able to cover the cost of returns postage. If the return is the result of an error by Green Gorgeous, we will refund the delivery change otherwise the delivery charge is non-refundable. Where an item is agreed to be faulty, the cost of this returns postage will be refunded along with the value of the item returned and the delivery charge. You must obtain proof of postage in order to receive a refund for the postage cost for a faulty item.
Where a return is acceptable, a full refund (including p&p fees if the product is deemed faulty) will only be made via our payment provider PayPal to the credit or debit card used to place the order. Refunds can only be made by Green Gorgeous via our online payments system, PayPal.
Our address for returns is: Green Gorgeous, Rathmount, Blackrock, Co Louth, Ireland.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- If returning an item(s) under the 14-day returns guarantee, please email us to let us know prior to sending the item back. It also allows us to understand your reasons for returning the goods and to monitor quality and customer service.
- Once the email has been sent you need to return the item(s) in their original condition, with labels still attached and with original packaging intact and in resaleable condition.
- Please return the goods appropriately packed and securely to Green Gorgeous
- When Green Gorgeous has received and checked the item(s), and there has been no error on our part we will refund only the cost of the item. The refund will only be made via our payment provider PayPal to the credit or debit card used to place the order. Refunds can only be made by Green Gorgeous via our online payments system PayPal. We will send you confirmation of the refund via email. The cost of returning the item will be at your expense.
- Where an item is agreed to be faulty, the cost of the returns postage will be refunded along with the value of the item returned and the delivery charge for that item. You must obtain proof of postage in order to receive a refund for the postage cost for a faulty item.
- Refunds or exchanges will be made to you within 28 days of receipt of the returned goods, as long as you have followed all of the procedures and timeframes above, and conditional upon stock availability.
Exceptions to Returns
However, we do not accept returns on products made to order or ordered especially for you. Wallpaper is ordered especially for you to ensure all rolls are from the same batch and quantities of fabric are cut to order. We recommend that you order samples to check the colour and we recommend you ask your decorator/curtainmaker/upholsterer, etc to calculate the required quantity. If there is a fault with the wallpaper or fabric, we will, of course, refund upon inspection.