Deliveries and Returns
If goods are in stock, orders are normally dispatched within 48 hours of receipt of your order. Should an item be out of stock we will contact you with an estimated delivery date. However, products are subject to availability and delays may sometimes occur that are outside of our control. Any dates specified for delivery are therefore approximate only. If delivery is delayed for more than 21 days, you have the right to cancel your order. In these circumstances, we will refund any money paid by you for those products together with any delivery monies you have been charged. However, we will not be responsible for any other losses, costs, damages or charges that you may suffer if we delay in supplying or do not supply those products. At the time of delivery you may be required to validly sign-off on delivery of the products. You will receive a mail indicating that your order has been shipped.
We use a third-party postal or courier service to deliver goods and therefore specific delivery times or dates cannot be guaranteed. The customer is responsible for providing the correct address and telephone details for delivery purposes. Green Gorgeous cannot accept responsibility for late or non-delivery if the recipient address and telephone details are insufficient or incorrect. Any shortfall or damaged goods, of which you become aware, must be notified to us in writing within three days of the receipt of goods.
If your delivery address is outside of Ireland, you may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note, customs policies vary widely from country to country. If you wish to query this further or seek clarification we recommend that you contact your local customs office. Please note international shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities.
If an item is ‘made to order’, it will state that on the product details and we will email you to let you know when your order should be with you.
Please note that if your item is no longer in stock or at busy times such as Christmas, delivery times may vary. We will contact you with details on when you can expect your order to arrive. You can of course choose to cancel your order if you are unhappy with an extended delivery time.
We offer FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE. All orders over €30 are dispatched using a courier service or An Post registered post and will require a signature upon delivery. All items are insured and trackable. All orders under €30 are dispatched by standard post. If you wish to upgrade to registered post, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can advise you of the additional cost. We reserve to right to amend this at any stage.
If you are not there
If you are not there to sign for the delivery of your order, if it has come by courier, they will attempt to contact you by the phone number you provide, if this is unsuccessful a note will be left advising you of a phone number to contact the courier. Please note that if you fail to contact the courier within a certain length of time (usually three days), the order will be returned to us. If it has comes by AnPost postage to within Republic of Ireland it will be held awaiting you to collect in your local depot for a period of time which will be indicated on the notice left at your address. After said time it will be returned to us. If your order is returned due to nobody available to sign for it – we are happy to send your order out again but please note that you will have to pay for the shipping.
Please ensure you provide a valid, active email address and mobile telephone number when you register as we will use these details to contact you should there be any issues with your order or to arrange courier delivery.
Returns & Cancellations
Green Gorgeous hope that you will be delighted with your order received, however from time to time errors are made or minds are changed, in circumstances where a Customer wishes to cancel an order or return a product the following information will guide you through the process.
We make every effort to wrap items carefully to ensure they arrive to you in perfect condition. If something has become damaged in transit, we ask that you contact us immediately by email and we will endeavour to send you a replacement as quickly as possible. If you haven’t actually submitted an order, you may clear the items in your shopping cart at any time by simply clicking the ‘Remove’ button next to the product(s) you no longer wish to purchase. If you have submitted your order, it may still be possible to cancel your order within 12-24 hours of the order being placed or/and if you haven’t received your dispatched confirmation, Please email your cancellation marked ‘URGENT CANCELLATION’ to email@example.com. Ensure you state your name, address and product ordered on the email. If however your order has already been dispatched and you still wish to cancel, you will need to wait until you receive the product and then follow our returns procedure. We operate a no quibbles returns policy.
Seven-day cooling off period – EU Customers only
If you change your mind you can cancel the order within 7 working days. By law Customers located in the European Union (including UK) purchasing goods from Sellers located in the European Union have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within 7 working days. Where you are withdrawing from your purchase within the seven working day cooling-off period, and there has been no error on our part, we will refund the cost of the item as follows:
● Order cancellations must be made by by email within 7 days of having received the items.
● They must be returned in their original packaging, unused and in a re-saleable state.
● We will not refund the cost of gift-wrapping, postage and packaging costs of the original order, your cost in returning the item to us or any other additional charges unless you return the item because it is deemed faulty or defective.
● If a product is damaged or faulty, we will arrange to send you a replacement as soon as possible.
We offer a 14- day returns policy, whereby you have up to 14 days from receipt of your goods to return item(s) for any reason, as long as both the packaging and the goods remain intact. Please note that the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us so please ask for proof of postage from your post office. We require that you email us to notify us of your dissatisfaction so we will be expecting the returned item and if a refund or exchange item is required.
Exceptions do apply where items are personalised, custom-made or commissioned at point of sale. We are sorry but made-to-order items are non-refundable unless faulty.
We advise that you send the returns by recorded delivery or request a free ‘Certificate of Posting’ from your post office. Unfortunately we are not able to cover the cost of returns postage. Where an item is agreed to be faulty, the cost of this returns postage will be refunded along with the value of the item returned. You must obtain proof of postage in order to receive a refund for the postage cost for a faulty item.
Where a return is acceptable, a full refund (including p&p fees if the product is deemed faulty) will only be made via our payment provider PayPal to the credit or debit card used to place the order. Refunds can only be made by Green Gorgeous via our online payments system, PayPal.
Our address for returns is: Green Gorgeous, Creative Spark, Clontygora Drive, Muirhevnamor, Dundalk, Co Louth, Ireland.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
1. If returning an item(s) under the 14-day returns guarantee, please email us to let us know prior to sending the item back. It also allows us to understand your reasons for returning the goods and to monitor quality and customer service.
2. Once the email has been sent you need to return the item(s) in their original condition, with labels still attached and with original packaging intact and in resaleable condition.
3. Please return the goods appropriately packed and securely to Green Gorgeous
4. When Green Gorgeous has received and checked the item(s), and there has been no error on our part we will refund only the cost of the item. The refund will only be made via our payment provider PayPal to the credit or debit card used to place the order. Refunds can only be made by Green Gorgeous via our online payments system PayPal. We will send you confirmation of the refund via email. The cost of returning the item will be at your expense.
5. Where an item is agreed to be faulty, the cost of the returns postage will be refunded along with the value of the item returned. You must obtain proof of postage in order to receive a refund for the postage cost for a faulty item.
6. Refunds or exchanges will be made to you within 28 days of receipt of the returned goods, as long as you have followed all of the procedures and timeframes above, and conditional upon stock availability.
Exceptions to Returns
We do not accept returns on products made to order or ordered especially for you.